May 31 2013

We recommend that visitors to New Zealand obtain certain types of minimum insurance cover while working in New Zealand. These include personal accident and medical insurance, content insurance, and insurance for your own equipment and personal property.

Big Pictures uses the services of New Zealand’s leading insurance brokers specializing in the film and entertainment industries and can arrange these and more comprehensive film insurance packages if required.